Danavir Sarria Interview: What Can eCommerce Stores Do to Turn the COVID-19 Economic Crisis Into an Opportunity?
#020 Danavir is a DTC analyst that helps eCommerce businesses grow. This includes popular 7 and 8 brands like Kettle & Fire and Drink02. Today, he's working on launching his own DTC brands as well as a paid newsletter that analyzes how the world's fastest growing eCommerce brands get more customers.
Topics covered in this episode:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic affected eCommerce stores.
- What the winning eCommerce brands are doing to thrive in these hard times.
- Advice to eCommerce websites to turn this challenge into an opportunity.
- The two keys factors that separate those who succeed online from those who don't.
- How Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is reflected in the Coronavirus crisis.
- Why Danavir Sarria prefers Direct-to-Consumer brands to Digital Marketing.
Music: THBD - Good For You
Support the show (http://paypal.me//storybonding)
Brought to you by Abdulaziz M Alhamdan, M.Sc. of NoCode Wealth